Coffee brings people together, and there is no better place to do that than in a café. If you are venturing into the coffee business, or want to expand your business to attract more clientele, you need to add unique coffee recipes to the menu. One of the most amazing recipes that you can add to the existing menu is Bavarian coffee.
Bavarian coffee is a coffee specialty that comes with a chocolate flavor and lemon notes. There are different recipes to choose from to make great tasting Bavarian coffee. In this article, we delve into making Bavarian coffee in your café by looking at some of the most popular recipes.
Bavarian Coffee Recipes
The following recipe is one of the most common for Bavarian coffee making. It is simple, and the ingredients are readily available.
- Strong coffee or an espresso shot
- Grated chocolate
- Chocolate syrup
- Brew a strong cup of coffee or an espresso shot
- Pour 10 ml of chocolate syrup into a glass
- Squeeze a little juice from a slice of lemon juice into the coffee or espresso shot
- Pour your coffee or espresso shot and pour into the chocolate syrup glass
- Add the amount of water you want into the mixture. The more water you add, the softer your coffee/chocolate/lemon drink is
- Sprinkle the final mix with grated chocolate and add a slice of lemon
- Enjoy the great-tasting Bavarian coffee
You can add other ingredients to the chocolate, such as cinnamon to spice up the coffee. Instead of lemon, you can use orange slices depending on what your clients prefer.
Another great tasting Bavarian coffee recipe uses Tia Maria, a liqueur, made using Jamaican coffee beans. The liqueur had a strong aroma with a blend of smooth vanilla tones and coffee flavor. The Bavarian Tia Maria coffee recipe takes 3 minutes to prepare. The following is the recipe for one serving.
- Five ounces black coffee
- Half an ounce of peppermint schnapps
- Half an ounce of Tia Maria liqueur
- 1 teaspoon of sugar (depending on whether your customer like sugar in their coffee or not)
- Whipped cream
- One and a half-ounce of cream
- Stir peppermint schnapps, Tia Maria liqueur, coffee, and sugar together
- Using the back of a spoon, pour cream into the coffee mixture ensuring that it floats on top
- Top the mixture with whipped cream
- Enjoy the Bavarian coffee with the smooth and aromatic aroma of Tia Maria.
If you want to bring change, class, and good taste to your café, adding Bavarian coffee is a sure way to get your faithful clientele coming back for more. It is also a sure way of attracting many other new clients. The above recipes taste fantastic, and they are simple to make. You can also choose from many different recipes that will leave your coffee’s taste buds, loving customers asking for more.
Kindly share the results of your recipes with friends to enjoy the same from the comfort of their home.